Principal Lawyer/Managing Director
Solicitor Supreme Court of Queensland
Solicitor High Court of Australia
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
- Juris Doctor (Priestley 11 program) – Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
- Bachelor of Laws Degree and Pre -Bar Review – Arellano University – Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor of Laws – San Beda College of Law, Manila, Philippines (1995 -1999)
- Bachelor of Arts major in Legal Management, University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
Maureen Brazil was admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court in Queensland in 2008 shortly after completing her additional Australian law studies and obtaining her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at Bond University in 2007. She is likewise a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia. Maureen started her law career in the Gold Coast as a Practical Legal Training student at Stacks/Gray Lawyers and continued to work as a Junior Property lawyer after her admission. Maureen pursued her supervised legal training at a boutique law firm in the Gold Coast with a particular focus on Property Law and Conveyancing.
Maureen is a Philippine lawyer, having passed the Philippine Bar Exams given by the Supreme Court of the Philippines. She moved to Australia with her family shortly after her admission to the Philippine Bar in 2005. Her affiliations include the Queensland Law Society, Gold Coast District Law Association, Filipino Australian Gold Coast Community and the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.
Prior to migrating in Australia, Maureen worked as a Presidential Staff Assistant at the Office of the President of the Philippines and a Legal Researcher at the legal department of top company Amalgamated Specialties Corporation, (AMSPEC) leading manufacturer of Crayola Crayons & office supplies in Asia.
*Call charges may apply for interstate and overseas calls.