Buying or selling a residential property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. M.C. Brazil Law offer many years of experience with property law in the Gold Coast and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
M.C. Brazil Law can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Information about the costs involved (including transfer duty)
- Advice for your Contract of Sale in regard to the “cooling off period”
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, and purchases “off the plan”
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
- Advice in regard to building contracts
Contact us if you want to know more or to arrange a meeting with a Gold Coast property lawyer.
*Call charges may apply for interstate and overseas calls.