M.C Brazil Law can assist you with all stages of Queensland Conveyancing whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, and including:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Disclosure and Warning Statements
- Cost appraisal including transfer duty and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Commercial property including leases
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to loans, mortgages and discharge of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation with a Gold Coast Conveyancer.
*Call charges may apply for interstate and overseas calls.